Shipping & Return
When can I get my order?
We have put a lot of focus on making sure the items get delivered to our customers as quickly as possible. You will receive your order in 17-22 business days from the date that it is placed.
A confirmation email will be sent to you once the order is authorized and verified. We begin preparing your order immediately after it is verified. With this sort of time frame, it makes it difficult for us to change or cancel your order, however, we will do our best to support your request.
It normally takes 2 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends.
Shipment takes 15-20 business days to arrive.
Thanks for your order, pls contact with us if you have any question.
1:$15 shipping fee for all orders value under $100.
2:Free Shipping fee for all orders value more than $100.
Return shipping Fee
We offer prepaid shipping label for customer to return the goods
I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used, depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped, you will receive a shipment notification email.
Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipment once the product has been shipped.
What do I need to do when I received a different product than what I ordered?
Please contact customer support at support@Liberalife.com.
What if I need to return something?
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Liberalife’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Liberaliferefunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Liberalife’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
How do I return an item?
1. Please reach out to Liberalife customer support to initiate a return. Please state the reason for return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number.
2. Liberalife support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
3. For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to Liberalife with the following information:
- Name of the courier
- Tracking number
How long does it take to get a refund?
Refunds will be issued once the item arrives at our warehouse. The refund will be credited back using the same method as when your initial order was made. Processing time typically takes 3-5 working days.
Who pay the return shipping fee?
We will offer you the prepaid shipping label to return the goods back to our warehouse.
4283 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34249
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Liberalife or Liberalife's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
Liberalife's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Liberalife will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Liberalife must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Liberalife needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Liberalife or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Liberalife or Liberalife's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Liberalife reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty time frame or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Liberalife quality control to be in working condition
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Liberalife is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of Liberalife products
- Returning personal items sent to Liberalife
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Liberalife, Liberalife takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Liberalife does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.