- 2 Oz Wild Dried Morel Mushrooms Best Quality and Premium Taste packed in seal bottle
- Fine Gourmet Foods for Someone Special 3-8 CM Large Size
- Ideal Corporate and Holiday Gift
- Natural and meaty,sorted and clean by hand and X ray, metal detector,with ISO22000,HACCP,KOSHER,CERES
- High standards of quality control, premium raw material export to Europe and US all the year round
1 oz dried morels will become approximately 8 oz. It depends on the moisture content of the morels and temperature. These superb morel mushrooms have been picked, sorted and cleaned by hand. Chosen for quality of their flesh, visual appeal and aromas, first choice morels are suited for any fine dish of haute cuisine. Morels are rare, and only found in the spring, making them less available (and more unique) than other mushrooms species. This tasty and somewhat interesting-looking mushrooms has an elongated shape, resembling a dry and indented pinecone, reminiscent of a sponge in texture and feel. A classic dish: morels braised in butter and deglazed with Madeira. Pair with omelets, chicken, red meat or use in soups and sauces. Soak in warm water for approximately 30 minutes before use. Certification: ISO22000,HACCP,KOSHER,CERES Company Features Located at the best ecological county-Qingyuan Zhejiang, Baixing Food Co. Ltd has been concentrating on the supply of safe, healthy and excellent mushroom delicacies to the world. As a professional producer of edible fungus, Baixing Food was honored to be “Famous Brand in China”. High quality: ·Excellent mushroom bases with good environment ·High standard Production ·International Quality Standard Global parterners: General Mills,Glico, Nong Shim, COFCO, Carrefour, Wal-mart,etc.